2007年6月27日水曜日

How to be a successful English Teacher at Junior High School

Last class, a special guest, Mr.M came to our class!!
He is a junior high school teacher in Morioka, and teaches English to students.
He talked us about teacher's job at a junior high school.

First, he asked us "What is the teacher's job in a junior high school,do you think?"
I think it is to bring student's character up.
Mr.M said "Correct answer is nothing, but I think it is changing students."
This word impressed me!!

Now, I'll tell you about what I learned from Mr.M.

・Whatever you learned or experienced, it is helpful for teaching.
・Teaching has two style : One is unchangeable. For example, to use a text.Another is fashionable. For example, to welcome ALT and teach together.
・It is only a time when students consent that they really understand.
・If there is a teacher who only spoil students, maybe they make light of him or she.
And so on.

Last summer, I went to a junior high school to teach Home Economics as a teacher trainee.
Then I learned a lot of things.
For example・・・

・You should think over a plan of teaching(shidou-an). If you don't think over, students find that immediately.
Don't miss the chance which you can touch students.It is very important for teacher to communicate with students. For example,I went to the tennis club activities and the match of rookie(sinjinsen).

And so on. We should think and do our best to teach a lot of things to students.

0 件のコメント: