2007年5月16日水曜日

Review of the communicative activeities

Good evening!!

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to review are Matching game and Using movement. You can view them here.

☆Matching game☆
In last class, I did this activity. Then, I thought that it takes a bit of time for junior high school students to decide their plans. And the patterns of their plans are too much, so that it 'll take more time for them to find friends who have the same plan.

So, I have an idea. Some kinds of cards are necessary for this game.
Beforehand, teacher has to prepare for cards. these cards are painted some situation's pictures.
Students use these cards, and find friends who have the same card.

This way, teacher can balance the number of cards. In other wards, the rate of students keeps balance. So, I think that they can find friends easily.

☆Using movement☆
In last class, I did this activity too. This activity is interesting for me. And I think that it is wasteful for only pair.

So, I think that we can apply pair work to line work. it is what we call Message game with gesture.

11 件のコメント:

nakki さんのコメント...

Hi!I'm Nakki.I agree with your idea about Matching game.Using some cards is more interesting and it helps students to practice smoothly.

Knight さんのコメント...

Hello. I'm knight. Now I am thinking about Using movement. And very close idea appered my brain. That's good idea I think too.

pizza さんのコメント...

Hello Jasmine! This is Pizza.
I think your idea about Matching game is very nice. Students can do the game more smoothly by using some cards.

JH さんのコメント...

I think your idea for the mathing activity is very interesting but it would take the teacher A LOT of time to make all the cards.

Jasmine さんのコメント...

☆nakki☆
Thank you for your comment!
I read your blog, and I thought your idea is very nice.
See you tomorrowヾ(*´∀`*)

Jasmine さんのコメント...

☆knight☆
Thank you for coming!
What a coincidence!!!
I'm glad to see your comment(。・ω・。)♪
See you tomorrow!

Jasmine さんのコメント...

☆Pizza☆
Thank you for your comment!
I read your blog, and I thought your idea is very nice too.
I'm looking forward to see you tomorrow!

Jasmine さんのコメント...

☆JH☆
Thank you for youre comment!
I'm sorry.My explanation was insufficient.
I think that most cards are enough copy.Teacher only makes the original cards.
And I would think that the picture of cards are enough simple.

☆BU-CHAN☆ さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Buchan.
Your thought about teaching is great. And your sentenses are understandable for everyone.
I agree with you!

JH さんのコメント...

Jasmine,
Thanks for answering my question. I understand.
JH

Yusuf AL_Adarbeh さんのコメント...

The files aren't shown on the PowerPoint