2007年5月7日月曜日

About anything that is important for me

Good evening everyone★.。.:*・゚

Why do I write this contribution so late at night?
Because I had a part-time job at COOP TAKAMATSU. Today, I came home at 1:20!(´;ω;`)Uhhhh...
My job is hard but worth doing. So I'll continue to do this work untill I graduate from university.(9 ̄^ ̄)9

Well, I'll write today's task.
It is to write about anything that is important for me.

I think that love is important for me. Fortunately, I am surrounded with a lot of love.゚+。v(。・ω・。)v゚+。 For example, my family's love, my friend's love, and so on. Now I'll write about my family's love.

This G.W. , I must do my part-time job, so that I was in Morioka. I felt very lonly when I did nothing in my room.
But! The day before yesterday morning, I took joyful call. It was that my family were heading Morioka from Hachinohe to meet to me!! I was very surprised and happy.ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
We had a nice time ; Had a lunch, went shopping, had a dinner together. Of course we talked!talked!!talked!!!

When my family left my room, my mother said to me.
" We are happy because you look livery! Father and I always worry about you. Call us whenever you are depressed. We will come here right away!!"
That made me cheerful.(p*`・ω・)q I felt big love of my family. And I thought that I must take care of my family more than before.

I think that love makes everyone happy and cheerful. So I want to love a lot of people(my family, my friends, COOP's customers, and all around me.)

1 件のコメント:

JH さんのコメント...

Hi Jasmine,
That is a great story. I am very envious.
JH